- Email: email@example.com
- Pirate Party: Israel
- Registered on: 10/05/2016
- Last connection: 12/23/2019
- PPI board member tasks (see private, see all public, Manager, 05/07/2017)
- Finance tasks (Board member, 02/19/2020)
- PPI Board (Board member, 05/07/2017)
- PPI Delegates (Board member, 02/19/2020)
- Think Twice Conference (Board member, Alternate Board Member, 06/04/2018)
- TT 2019 (Board member, Alternate Board Member, 06/04/2018)
- Updating decisions of the board (Board member, see private, 12/05/2018)
- 10:39 AM Finance tasks Task #407 (New): Working Group for Projects-Based Funding
- We have made some progress on a plan for projects based funding for PPI. We require assistance to form a working grou...
- 10:34 AM PPI board member tasks Questions #406 (New): Brandung Live (Internet Radio) 20h CET on Sunday, 30th.
- Who will attend?
Brandung Live (Internet Radio) had had PPI members and others online in the past. We are thinkin...
- 09:31 PM PPI Board Task #405 (New): Providing Invoices for Payments
- Attached are the invoice templates used last year for payments. The form should be updated. Members who require invoi...
- 09:18 PM PPI Board Task #404 (New): Affiliation fees that are due to be paid before the end of 2019
- As the PPI nearly constantly operates with a backlog of unpaid fees on the income side of the budget, I wish to start...
- 09:08 PM PPI Board Task #403 (New): Collection of Affiliation Fees Due in 2018
- 1) Affiliation fees that are due to paid before the end of 2018
As the year is now nearing to its end, I would lik...
- 09:48 PM PPI Board Task #402 (New): Request for Inputs to 10th session of the General Assembly’s Open-ended Working Group on Ageing
- We have another call for input, and this time it is on a topic that I think we should really challenge ourselves with...
- 06:04 PM PPI Board Decision #401 (New): Updating Decisions of the Board on our Wiki
- It was decided that we should update the decisions of the board, based on things that were voted on in the minutes.
- 03:34 PM PPI Board Decision #400 (Closed): Request from Bastian what issues remain to enable Congressus installation: public key, subdomain, encryption of credentials, etc.
- 07:13 PM PPI Board Task #390 (New): PPI Budget Transfer for TT2
- PPI owes 2,276 euros to PPNO for TT2. We agreed to start a repayment schedule but no payments were made.
- 06:52 PM PPI Board Task #389 (New): Business Card
- make business card. Do you have a good resulution logo? Give me the information we need... Email, phone, position and...
Also available in: Atom