- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pirate Party: Israel
- Registered on: 07/24/2016
- Last connection: 11/15/2018
- PPI board member tasks (see private, see all public, Manager, 07/24/2016)
- Pirate VPN (see private, see all public, Manager, 07/24/2016)
- Translation Task Force (see all public, 07/24/2016)
- PPI Board (Board member, 07/28/2016)
- Ordinary General Assembly 2016 Berlin/Germany (Board member, 08/01/2016)
- Think Twice Conference (Board member, Alternate Board Member, 06/04/2018)
- TT 2019 (Board member, Alternate Board Member, 06/04/2018)
- 07:51 AM PPI Board Task #380 (New): Article on Using Online Democracy Tools
- Guillaume is working on the article. Guillaume sent a graph for making policy decisions. We discussed setting up a gu...
- 07:46 AM PPI Board Task #379 (New): Monthly outreach meeting
- From last meeting: There is no set date, the time zone issue exists. Reach out to everyone by email or set a time and...
- 07:45 AM PPI Board Task #378 (New): Podcasts
- First test was conducted. Showed points that need working on. Bailey and Andrew will test skype and google hangouts a...
- 07:44 AM PPI Board Task #377 (New): Video Campaign
- Initial Wikileaks support letter by Bailey and Ray.
Improving our intro.
Setting up a jingle.
Producing video cont...
- 07:42 AM PPI Board Task #376 (New): Subgroup for revamping the language of the PPI statutes
- A subgroup needs to be formed. Guillaume was going to see a lawyer to follow up on nonsensical information and trying...
- 07:40 AM PPI Board Decision #375: Server Update
- We are waiting for an update from AG Technik Brandenburg on the status of that work, as well as a document with more ...
- 07:38 AM PPI Board Decision #375 (New): Server Update
- Server update
Last meeting we were waiting for tech team update, and their conditions for setting up the server. We ...
- 07:36 AM PPI Board Decision #374: TT3 Conference Proposal
- Another subgroup meeting needs to be planned for June. We are waiting on responses to emails to create a team of peop...
- 07:35 AM PPI Board Decision #374 (New): TT3 Conference Proposal
- Think Twice Conference. CS subgroup meeting proposal to have the conference in Israel (Jerusalem) in about one year's...
- 07:33 AM PPI Board Decision #373: Setting up Lime Survey for Pirate Research
- Thomas will give the info to AG Technik for getting Keith on
Also available in: Atom