Project

General

Profile

Proposal #392

Proposal for agenda item: Pirate Security Conference - discussion

Added by Raymond Johansen about 1 year ago. Updated about 1 year ago.

Status:
New
Priority:
High
Start date:
11/15/2018
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
Vote - Etienne Evellin:
vote - Michal Gill:
Vote - Ladislav Koubek:

Description

*PROPOSED ACTION: Discuss our involvement with the Pirate Security Conference, PSC hereafter.

*BACKGROUND: On December 28th it was decided that PPI would be a patron to PSC, https://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki/index.php?title=PPI_Minutes_2017_12_28#5_-_Patronage_for_Pirate_Security_Conference_2018). It was done by minority decision with only three members present. Additionally the general assembly 2018 voted for a budget that affords PSC 400 euros in financial support. This budget was never discussed by the board because it was never made or brought up until the day before the last day of the GA. Furthermore, since we as of yet have no liquidity budget, we do not know if we will have the funds available before PSC happens.

*REASONING: The call for submissions on PSC's website says the following: "The congress is organized by the Pirate Party International (PPI) as well as (..)" We have no such board decision, as far as the proposer/author can tell. If we are actually to organize this event a plan and a budget needs to be presented to the board ASAP so a formal decision can be made. Alternatively, if it is the the intent of PPI is to only be a patron, we should ask PSC to change its wording on the call for submission to reflect that. https://pirate-secon.net/call-for-submissions-pirate-security-conference-2019/

*PROPOSED TEXT: "PPI will author a plan to organize the PSC - including a budget and clear responsibilites that will be presented to the board for decision." or alternatively "PPI will ask PSC to change its wording on the call for submissions from organized by to something akin to supported by."

*RESPONSIBLE: Name Lastname, (proposed) will....


Files

History

#1

Updated by Raymond Johansen about 1 year ago

  • Assignee deleted (Raymond Johansen)
  • translation missing: en.field_send_notification changed from Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 11:45:56 +0100 From: redmine@redmine.pp-international.net To: thomas.gaul@pp-international.net, Gregory.Engels@pp-international.net, gregory.engels@pp-international.ne, koen.devoegt@pp-international.net, keith.goldstein@pp-international.net, Raymond.johansen@pp-international.net, bailey.lamon@pp-international.net, guillaume.saouli@pp-international.net, keith.goldstein@mail.huji.ac.il, kittyhundal@protonmail.com, ladislav.koubek@pirati.cz, etienne.evellin@pp-international.net, cedric.levieux@pp-international.net Message-ID: <redmine.issue-392.20181115120218.9c35ba91d1cdb881@redmine.pp-international.net> References: <redmine.issue-392.20181115120218@redmine.pp-international.net> Subject: [PPI Board - Proposal #392] (New) Proposal for agenda item: Pirate Security Conference - discussion Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="--==_mimepart_5bf29464cf5f8_4ff92b203b07ccdc997a8"; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Redmine-Project: ppi-board X-Redmine-Issue-Id: 392 X-Redmine-Issue-Author: RayPPNO X-Redmine-Issue-Assignee: RayPPNO X-Redmine-Sender: RayPPNO X-Mailer: Redmine X-Redmine-Host: redmine.pp-international.net X-Redmine-Site: Pirate Parties International - Collaborative tools platform X-Auto-Response-Suppress: All Auto-Submitted: auto-generated List-Id: <redmine.redmine.pp-international.net> ----==_mimepart_5bf29464cf5f8_4ff92b203b07ccdc997a8 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit --Reply above this line (anything below will be cut, please do not delete this line)-- Issue #392 has been reported by Raymond Johansen. ---------------------------------------- Proposal #392: Proposal for agenda item: Pirate Security Conference - discussion https://redmine.pp-international.net/issues/392 * Author: Raymond Johansen * Status: New * Priority: High * Assignee: Raymond Johansen * Category: * Target version: Board Meeting - 19.11.18 * Vote - Etienne Evellin: * vote - Michal Gill: * Vote - Ladislav Koubek: ---------------------------------------- *PROPOSED ACTION: Discuss our involvement with the Pirate Security Conference, PSC hereafter. *BACKGROUND: On December 28th it was decided that PPI would be a patron to PSC, https://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki/index.php?title=PPI_Minutes_2017_12_28#5_-_Patronage_for_Pirate_Security_Conference_2018). It was done by minority decision with only three members present. Additionally the general assembly 2018 voted for a budget that affords PSC 400 euros in financial support. This budget was never discussed by the board because it was never made or brought up until the day before the last day of the GA. Furthermore, since we as of yet have no liquidity budget, we do not know if we will have the funds available before PSC happens. *REASONING: The call for submissions on PSC's website says the following: "The congress is organized by the Pirate Party International (PPI) as well as (..)" We have no such board decision, as far as the proposer/author can tell. If we are actually to organize this event a plan and a budget needs to be presented to the board ASAP so a formal decision can be made. Alternatively, if it is the the intent of PPI is to only be a patron, we should ask PSC to change its wording on the call for submission to reflect that. https://pirate-secon.net/call-for-submissions-pirate-security-conference-2019/ *PROPOSED TEXT: "PPI will author a plan to organize the PSC - including a budget and clear responsibilites that will be presented to the board for decision." or alternatively "PPI will ask PSC to change its wording on the call for submissions from organized by to something akin to supported by." *RESPONSIBLE: Name Lastname, (proposed) will.... ---Files-------------------------------- 14908378_1767599880161568_8108750886411141338_n.jpg (27.3 KB) -- You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it, or are involved in it. To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://redmine.pp-international.net/my/account ----==_mimepart_5bf29464cf5f8_4ff92b203b07ccdc997a8 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"> <style>a:link{color:#169} a:visited{color:#169} a:hover{color:#c61a1a} a:active{color:#c61a1a}</style> </head> <body style="font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:1.4em;color:#222"> <span class="header"><p>--Reply above this line (anything below will be cut, please do not delete this line)--</p></span> Issue <a href="https://redmine.pp-international.net/issues/392" style="color:#169">#392</a> has been reported by Raymond Johansen. <hr style="width:100%;height:1px;background:#ccc;border:0;margin:1.2em 0"> <h1 style='font-family:"Trebuchet MS", Verdana, sans-serif;margin:0px;font-size:1.3em;line-height:1.4em'><a href="https://redmine.pp-international.net/issues/392" style="color:#169">Proposal #392: Proposal for agenda item: Pirate Security Conference - discussion</a></h1> <ul> <li>Author: Raymond Johansen</li> <li>Status: New</li> <li>Priority: High</li> <li>Assignee: Raymond Johansen</li> <li>Category: </li> <li>Target version: Board Meeting - 19.11.18</li> <li>Vote - Etienne Evellin: </li> <li>vote - Michal Gill: </li> <li>Vote - Ladislav Koubek: </li> </ul> <p>*PROPOSED ACTION: Discuss our involvement with the Pirate Security Conference, PSC hereafter.</p> <p>*BACKGROUND: On December 28th it was decided that PPI would be a patron to PSC, <a class="external" href="https://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki/index.php?title=PPI_Minutes_2017_12_28#5_-_Patronage_for_Pirate_Security_Conference_2018" style="color:#169">https://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki/index.php?title=PPI_Minutes_2017_12_28#5_-_Patronage_for_Pirate_Security_Conference_2018</a>). It was done by minority decision with only three members present. Additionally the general assembly 2018 voted for a budget that affords PSC 400 euros in financial support. This budget was never discussed by the board because it was never made or brought up until the day before the last day of the GA. Furthermore, since we as of yet have no liquidity budget, we do not know if we will have the funds available before PSC happens.</p> <p>*REASONING: The call for submissions on PSC's website says the following: "The congress is organized by the Pirate Party International (PPI) as well as (..)" We have no such board decision, as far as the proposer/author can tell. If we are actually to organize this event a plan and a budget needs to be presented to the board ASAP so a formal decision can be made. Alternatively, if it is the the intent of PPI is to only be a patron, we should ask PSC to change its wording on the call for submission to reflect that. <a class="external" href="https://pirate-secon.net/call-for-submissions-pirate-security-conference-2019/" style="color:#169">https://pirate-secon.net/call-for-submissions-pirate-security-conference-2019/</a></p> <p>*PROPOSED TEXT: "PPI will author a plan to organize the PSC - including a budget and clear responsibilites that will be presented to the board for decision." or alternatively "PPI will ask PSC to change its wording on the call for submissions from organized by to something akin to supported by."</p> <p>*RESPONSIBLE: Name Lastname, (proposed) will....</p> <fieldset class="attachments" style="border-width:1px 0 0 0"> <legend>Files</legend> <a href="https://redmine.pp-international.net/attachments/download/62/14908378_1767599880161568_8108750886411141338_n.jpg" style="color:#169">14908378_1767599880161568_8108750886411141338_n.jpg</a> (27.3 KB)<br> </fieldset> <hr style="width:100%;height:1px;background:#ccc;border:0;margin:1.2em 0"> <span class="footer" style="font-size:0.8em;font-style:italic"><p>You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it, or are involved in it.<br>To change your notification preferences, please click here: <a class="external" href="http://redmine.pp-international.net/my/account" style="color:#169">http://redmine.pp-international.net/my/account</a></p></span> </body> </html> ----==_mimepart_5bf29464cf5f8_4ff92b203b07ccdc997a8-- to Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 11:45:58 +0100 From: redmine@redmine.pp-international.net To: thomas.gaul@pp-international.net, Gregory.Engels@pp-international.net, gregory.engels@pp-international.ne, koen.devoegt@pp-international.net, keith.goldstein@pp-international.net, Raymond.johansen@pp-international.net, bailey.lamon@pp-international.net, guillaume.saouli@pp-international.net, keith.goldstein@mail.huji.ac.il, kittyhundal@protonmail.com, ladislav.koubek@pirati.cz, etienne.evellin@pp-international.net, cedric.levieux@pp-international.net Message-ID: <redmine.issue-392.20181115120218.823c4159f427c063@redmine.pp-international.net> References: <redmine.issue-392.20181115120218@redmine.pp-international.net> Subject: [PPI Board - Proposal #392] (New) Proposal for agenda item: Pirate Security Conference - discussion Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="--==_mimepart_5bf2946670037_4ff92b203b07ccdc99891"; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Redmine-Project: ppi-board X-Redmine-Issue-Id: 392 X-Redmine-Issue-Author: RayPPNO X-Redmine-Sender: RayPPNO X-Mailer: Redmine X-Redmine-Host: redmine.pp-international.net X-Redmine-Site: Pirate Parties International - Collaborative tools platform X-Auto-Response-Suppress: All Auto-Submitted: auto-generated List-Id: <redmine.redmine.pp-international.net> ----==_mimepart_5bf2946670037_4ff92b203b07ccdc99891 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit --Reply above this line (anything below will be cut, please do not delete this line)-- Issue #392 has been reported by Raymond Johansen. ---------------------------------------- Proposal #392: Proposal for agenda item: Pirate Security Conference - discussion https://redmine.pp-international.net/issues/392 * Author: Raymond Johansen * Status: New * Priority: High * Assignee: * Category: * Target version: Board Meeting - 19.11.18 * Vote - Etienne Evellin: * vote - Michal Gill: * Vote - Ladislav Koubek: ---------------------------------------- *PROPOSED ACTION: Discuss our involvement with the Pirate Security Conference, PSC hereafter. *BACKGROUND: On December 28th it was decided that PPI would be a patron to PSC, https://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki/index.php?title=PPI_Minutes_2017_12_28#5_-_Patronage_for_Pirate_Security_Conference_2018). It was done by minority decision with only three members present. Additionally the general assembly 2018 voted for a budget that affords PSC 400 euros in financial support. This budget was never discussed by the board because it was never made or brought up until the day before the last day of the GA. Furthermore, since we as of yet have no liquidity budget, we do not know if we will have the funds available before PSC happens. *REASONING: The call for submissions on PSC's website says the following: "The congress is organized by the Pirate Party International (PPI) as well as (..)" We have no such board decision, as far as the proposer/author can tell. If we are actually to organize this event a plan and a budget needs to be presented to the board ASAP so a formal decision can be made. Alternatively, if it is the the intent of PPI is to only be a patron, we should ask PSC to change its wording on the call for submission to reflect that. https://pirate-secon.net/call-for-submissions-pirate-security-conference-2019/ *PROPOSED TEXT: "PPI will author a plan to organize the PSC - including a budget and clear responsibilites that will be presented to the board for decision." or alternatively "PPI will ask PSC to change its wording on the call for submissions from organized by to something akin to supported by." *RESPONSIBLE: Name Lastname, (proposed) will.... ---Files-------------------------------- 14908378_1767599880161568_8108750886411141338_n.jpg (27.3 KB) -- You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it, or are involved in it. To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://redmine.pp-international.net/my/account ----==_mimepart_5bf2946670037_4ff92b203b07ccdc99891 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"> <style>a:link{color:#169} a:visited{color:#169} a:hover{color:#c61a1a} a:active{color:#c61a1a}</style> </head> <body style="font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:1.4em;color:#222"> <span class="header"><p>--Reply above this line (anything below will be cut, please do not delete this line)--</p></span> Issue <a href="https://redmine.pp-international.net/issues/392" style="color:#169">#392</a> has been reported by Raymond Johansen. <hr style="width:100%;height:1px;background:#ccc;border:0;margin:1.2em 0"> <h1 style='font-family:"Trebuchet MS", Verdana, sans-serif;margin:0px;font-size:1.3em;line-height:1.4em'><a href="https://redmine.pp-international.net/issues/392" style="color:#169">Proposal #392: Proposal for agenda item: Pirate Security Conference - discussion</a></h1> <ul> <li>Author: Raymond Johansen</li> <li>Status: New</li> <li>Priority: High</li> <li>Assignee: </li> <li>Category: </li> <li>Target version: Board Meeting - 19.11.18</li> <li>Vote - Etienne Evellin: </li> <li>vote - Michal Gill: </li> <li>Vote - Ladislav Koubek: </li> </ul> <p>*PROPOSED ACTION: Discuss our involvement with the Pirate Security Conference, PSC hereafter.</p> <p>*BACKGROUND: On December 28th it was decided that PPI would be a patron to PSC, <a class="external" href="https://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki/index.php?title=PPI_Minutes_2017_12_28#5_-_Patronage_for_Pirate_Security_Conference_2018" style="color:#169">https://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki/index.php?title=PPI_Minutes_2017_12_28#5_-_Patronage_for_Pirate_Security_Conference_2018</a>). It was done by minority decision with only three members present. Additionally the general assembly 2018 voted for a budget that affords PSC 400 euros in financial support. This budget was never discussed by the board because it was never made or brought up until the day before the last day of the GA. Furthermore, since we as of yet have no liquidity budget, we do not know if we will have the funds available before PSC happens.</p> <p>*REASONING: The call for submissions on PSC's website says the following: "The congress is organized by the Pirate Party International (PPI) as well as (..)" We have no such board decision, as far as the proposer/author can tell. If we are actually to organize this event a plan and a budget needs to be presented to the board ASAP so a formal decision can be made. Alternatively, if it is the the intent of PPI is to only be a patron, we should ask PSC to change its wording on the call for submission to reflect that. <a class="external" href="https://pirate-secon.net/call-for-submissions-pirate-security-conference-2019/" style="color:#169">https://pirate-secon.net/call-for-submissions-pirate-security-conference-2019/</a></p> <p>*PROPOSED TEXT: "PPI will author a plan to organize the PSC - including a budget and clear responsibilites that will be presented to the board for decision." or alternatively "PPI will ask PSC to change its wording on the call for submissions from organized by to something akin to supported by."</p> <p>*RESPONSIBLE: Name Lastname, (proposed) will....</p> <fieldset class="attachments" style="border-width:1px 0 0 0"> <legend>Files</legend> <a href="https://redmine.pp-international.net/attachments/download/62/14908378_1767599880161568_8108750886411141338_n.jpg" style="color:#169">14908378_1767599880161568_8108750886411141338_n.jpg</a> (27.3 KB)<br> </fieldset> <hr style="width:100%;height:1px;background:#ccc;border:0;margin:1.2em 0"> <span class="footer" style="font-size:0.8em;font-style:italic"><p>You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it, or are involved in it.<br>To change your notification preferences, please click here: <a class="external" href="http://redmine.pp-international.net/my/account" style="color:#169">http://redmine.pp-international.net/my/account</a></p></span> </body> </html> ----==_mimepart_5bf2946670037_4ff92b203b07ccdc99891--
#2

Updated by Raymond Johansen about 1 year ago

  • Assignee set to Raymond Johansen
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100
  • translation missing: en.field_send_notification changed from Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2018 20:41:36 +0100 From: redmine@redmine.pp-international.net To: thomas.gaul@pp-international.net, Gregory.Engels@pp-international.net, gregory.engels@pp-international.ne, koen.devoegt@pp-international.net, keith.goldstein@pp-international.net, Raymond.johansen@pp-international.net, bailey.lamon@pp-international.net, guillaume.saouli@pp-international.net, keith.goldstein@mail.huji.ac.il, kittyhundal@protonmail.com, ladislav.koubek@pirati.cz, etienne.evellin@pp-international.net, cedric.levieux@pp-international.net Message-ID: <redmine.issue-392.20181115120218.c2fb07c7e80b25ed@redmine.pp-international.net> References: <redmine.issue-392.20181115120218@redmine.pp-international.net> Subject: [PPI Board - Proposal #392] (New) Proposal for agenda item: Pirate Security Conference - discussion Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="--==_mimepart_5c0435701cd9e_4fdb2ae0b7b016589179d"; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Redmine-Project: ppi-board X-Redmine-Issue-Id: 392 X-Redmine-Issue-Author: RayPPNO X-Redmine-Sender: RayPPNO X-Mailer: Redmine X-Redmine-Host: redmine.pp-international.net X-Redmine-Site: Pirate Parties International - Collaborative tools platform X-Auto-Response-Suppress: All Auto-Submitted: auto-generated List-Id: <redmine.redmine.pp-international.net> ----==_mimepart_5c0435701cd9e_4fdb2ae0b7b016589179d Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit --Reply above this line (anything below will be cut, please do not delete this line)-- Issue #392 has been reported by Raymond Johansen. ---------------------------------------- Proposal #392: Proposal for agenda item: Pirate Security Conference - discussion https://redmine.pp-international.net/issues/392 * Author: Raymond Johansen * Status: New * Priority: High * Assignee: * Category: * Target version: Board Meeting - 19.11.18 * Vote - Etienne Evellin: * vote - Michal Gill: * Vote - Ladislav Koubek: ---------------------------------------- *PROPOSED ACTION: Discuss our involvement with the Pirate Security Conference, PSC hereafter. *BACKGROUND: On December 28th it was decided that PPI would be a patron to PSC, https://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki/index.php?title=PPI_Minutes_2017_12_28#5_-_Patronage_for_Pirate_Security_Conference_2018). It was done by minority decision with only three members present. Additionally the general assembly 2018 voted for a budget that affords PSC 400 euros in financial support. This budget was never discussed by the board because it was never made or brought up until the day before the last day of the GA. Furthermore, since we as of yet have no liquidity budget, we do not know if we will have the funds available before PSC happens. *REASONING: The call for submissions on PSC's website says the following: "The congress is organized by the Pirate Party International (PPI) as well as (..)" We have no such board decision, as far as the proposer/author can tell. If we are actually to organize this event a plan and a budget needs to be presented to the board ASAP so a formal decision can be made. Alternatively, if it is the the intent of PPI is to only be a patron, we should ask PSC to change its wording on the call for submission to reflect that. https://pirate-secon.net/call-for-submissions-pirate-security-conference-2019/ *PROPOSED TEXT: "PPI will author a plan to organize the PSC - including a budget and clear responsibilites that will be presented to the board for decision." or alternatively "PPI will ask PSC to change its wording on the call for submissions from organized by to something akin to supported by." *RESPONSIBLE: Name Lastname, (proposed) will.... ---Files-------------------------------- 14908378_1767599880161568_8108750886411141338_n.jpg (27.3 KB) -- You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it, or are involved in it. To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://redmine.pp-international.net/my/account ----==_mimepart_5c0435701cd9e_4fdb2ae0b7b016589179d Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"> <style>a:link{color:#169} a:visited{color:#169} a:hover{color:#c61a1a} a:active{color:#c61a1a}</style> </head> <body style="font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:1.4em;color:#222"> <span class="header"><p>--Reply above this line (anything below will be cut, please do not delete this line)--</p></span> Issue <a href="https://redmine.pp-international.net/issues/392" style="color:#169">#392</a> has been reported by Raymond Johansen. <hr style="width:100%;height:1px;background:#ccc;border:0;margin:1.2em 0"> <h1 style='font-family:"Trebuchet MS", Verdana, sans-serif;margin:0px;font-size:1.3em;line-height:1.4em'><a href="https://redmine.pp-international.net/issues/392" style="color:#169">Proposal #392: Proposal for agenda item: Pirate Security Conference - discussion</a></h1> <ul> <li>Author: Raymond Johansen</li> <li>Status: New</li> <li>Priority: High</li> <li>Assignee: </li> <li>Category: </li> <li>Target version: Board Meeting - 19.11.18</li> <li>Vote - Etienne Evellin: </li> <li>vote - Michal Gill: </li> <li>Vote - Ladislav Koubek: </li> </ul> <p>*PROPOSED ACTION: Discuss our involvement with the Pirate Security Conference, PSC hereafter.</p> <p>*BACKGROUND: On December 28th it was decided that PPI would be a patron to PSC, <a class="external" href="https://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki/index.php?title=PPI_Minutes_2017_12_28#5_-_Patronage_for_Pirate_Security_Conference_2018" style="color:#169">https://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki/index.php?title=PPI_Minutes_2017_12_28#5_-_Patronage_for_Pirate_Security_Conference_2018</a>). It was done by minority decision with only three members present. Additionally the general assembly 2018 voted for a budget that affords PSC 400 euros in financial support. This budget was never discussed by the board because it was never made or brought up until the day before the last day of the GA. Furthermore, since we as of yet have no liquidity budget, we do not know if we will have the funds available before PSC happens.</p> <p>*REASONING: The call for submissions on PSC's website says the following: "The congress is organized by the Pirate Party International (PPI) as well as (..)" We have no such board decision, as far as the proposer/author can tell. If we are actually to organize this event a plan and a budget needs to be presented to the board ASAP so a formal decision can be made. Alternatively, if it is the the intent of PPI is to only be a patron, we should ask PSC to change its wording on the call for submission to reflect that. <a class="external" href="https://pirate-secon.net/call-for-submissions-pirate-security-conference-2019/" style="color:#169">https://pirate-secon.net/call-for-submissions-pirate-security-conference-2019/</a></p> <p>*PROPOSED TEXT: "PPI will author a plan to organize the PSC - including a budget and clear responsibilites that will be presented to the board for decision." or alternatively "PPI will ask PSC to change its wording on the call for submissions from organized by to something akin to supported by."</p> <p>*RESPONSIBLE: Name Lastname, (proposed) will....</p> <fieldset class="attachments" style="border-width:1px 0 0 0"> <legend>Files</legend> <a href="https://redmine.pp-international.net/attachments/download/62/14908378_1767599880161568_8108750886411141338_n.jpg" style="color:#169">14908378_1767599880161568_8108750886411141338_n.jpg</a> (27.3 KB)<br> </fieldset> <hr style="width:100%;height:1px;background:#ccc;border:0;margin:1.2em 0"> <span class="footer" style="font-size:0.8em;font-style:italic"><p>You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it, or are involved in it.<br>To change your notification preferences, please click here: <a class="external" href="http://redmine.pp-international.net/my/account" style="color:#169">http://redmine.pp-international.net/my/account</a></p></span> </body> </html> ----==_mimepart_5c0435701cd9e_4fdb2ae0b7b016589179d-- to Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2018 20:41:36 +0100 From: redmine@redmine.pp-international.net To: thomas.gaul@pp-international.net, Gregory.Engels@pp-international.net, gregory.engels@pp-international.ne, koen.devoegt@pp-international.net, keith.goldstein@pp-international.net, Raymond.johansen@pp-international.net, bailey.lamon@pp-international.net, guillaume.saouli@pp-international.net, keith.goldstein@mail.huji.ac.il, kittyhundal@protonmail.com, ladislav.koubek@pirati.cz, etienne.evellin@pp-international.net, cedric.levieux@pp-international.net Message-ID: <redmine.issue-392.20181115120218.006b3ea01eb79216@redmine.pp-international.net> References: <redmine.issue-392.20181115120218@redmine.pp-international.net> Subject: [PPI Board - Proposal #392] (New) Proposal for agenda item: Pirate Security Conference - discussion Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="--==_mimepart_5c043570cf285_4fdb2ae0b7b01658918f7"; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Redmine-Project: ppi-board X-Redmine-Issue-Id: 392 X-Redmine-Issue-Author: RayPPNO X-Redmine-Issue-Assignee: RayPPNO X-Redmine-Sender: RayPPNO X-Mailer: Redmine X-Redmine-Host: redmine.pp-international.net X-Redmine-Site: Pirate Parties International - Collaborative tools platform X-Auto-Response-Suppress: All Auto-Submitted: auto-generated List-Id: <redmine.redmine.pp-international.net> ----==_mimepart_5c043570cf285_4fdb2ae0b7b01658918f7 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit --Reply above this line (anything below will be cut, please do not delete this line)-- Issue #392 has been reported by Raymond Johansen. ---------------------------------------- Proposal #392: Proposal for agenda item: Pirate Security Conference - discussion https://redmine.pp-international.net/issues/392 * Author: Raymond Johansen * Status: New * Priority: High * Assignee: Raymond Johansen * Category: * Target version: Board Meeting - 19.11.18 * Vote - Etienne Evellin: * vote - Michal Gill: * Vote - Ladislav Koubek: ---------------------------------------- *PROPOSED ACTION: Discuss our involvement with the Pirate Security Conference, PSC hereafter. *BACKGROUND: On December 28th it was decided that PPI would be a patron to PSC, https://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki/index.php?title=PPI_Minutes_2017_12_28#5_-_Patronage_for_Pirate_Security_Conference_2018). It was done by minority decision with only three members present. Additionally the general assembly 2018 voted for a budget that affords PSC 400 euros in financial support. This budget was never discussed by the board because it was never made or brought up until the day before the last day of the GA. Furthermore, since we as of yet have no liquidity budget, we do not know if we will have the funds available before PSC happens. *REASONING: The call for submissions on PSC's website says the following: "The congress is organized by the Pirate Party International (PPI) as well as (..)" We have no such board decision, as far as the proposer/author can tell. If we are actually to organize this event a plan and a budget needs to be presented to the board ASAP so a formal decision can be made. Alternatively, if it is the the intent of PPI is to only be a patron, we should ask PSC to change its wording on the call for submission to reflect that. https://pirate-secon.net/call-for-submissions-pirate-security-conference-2019/ *PROPOSED TEXT: "PPI will author a plan to organize the PSC - including a budget and clear responsibilites that will be presented to the board for decision." or alternatively "PPI will ask PSC to change its wording on the call for submissions from organized by to something akin to supported by." *RESPONSIBLE: Name Lastname, (proposed) will.... ---Files-------------------------------- 14908378_1767599880161568_8108750886411141338_n.jpg (27.3 KB) -- You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it, or are involved in it. To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://redmine.pp-international.net/my/account ----==_mimepart_5c043570cf285_4fdb2ae0b7b01658918f7 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"> <style>a:link{color:#169} a:visited{color:#169} a:hover{color:#c61a1a} a:active{color:#c61a1a}</style> </head> <body style="font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:1.4em;color:#222"> <span class="header"><p>--Reply above this line (anything below will be cut, please do not delete this line)--</p></span> Issue <a href="https://redmine.pp-international.net/issues/392" style="color:#169">#392</a> has been reported by Raymond Johansen. <hr style="width:100%;height:1px;background:#ccc;border:0;margin:1.2em 0"> <h1 style='font-family:"Trebuchet MS", Verdana, sans-serif;margin:0px;font-size:1.3em;line-height:1.4em'><a href="https://redmine.pp-international.net/issues/392" style="color:#169">Proposal #392: Proposal for agenda item: Pirate Security Conference - discussion</a></h1> <ul> <li>Author: Raymond Johansen</li> <li>Status: New</li> <li>Priority: High</li> <li>Assignee: Raymond Johansen</li> <li>Category: </li> <li>Target version: Board Meeting - 19.11.18</li> <li>Vote - Etienne Evellin: </li> <li>vote - Michal Gill: </li> <li>Vote - Ladislav Koubek: </li> </ul> <p>*PROPOSED ACTION: Discuss our involvement with the Pirate Security Conference, PSC hereafter.</p> <p>*BACKGROUND: On December 28th it was decided that PPI would be a patron to PSC, <a class="external" href="https://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki/index.php?title=PPI_Minutes_2017_12_28#5_-_Patronage_for_Pirate_Security_Conference_2018" style="color:#169">https://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki/index.php?title=PPI_Minutes_2017_12_28#5_-_Patronage_for_Pirate_Security_Conference_2018</a>). It was done by minority decision with only three members present. Additionally the general assembly 2018 voted for a budget that affords PSC 400 euros in financial support. This budget was never discussed by the board because it was never made or brought up until the day before the last day of the GA. Furthermore, since we as of yet have no liquidity budget, we do not know if we will have the funds available before PSC happens.</p> <p>*REASONING: The call for submissions on PSC's website says the following: "The congress is organized by the Pirate Party International (PPI) as well as (..)" We have no such board decision, as far as the proposer/author can tell. If we are actually to organize this event a plan and a budget needs to be presented to the board ASAP so a formal decision can be made. Alternatively, if it is the the intent of PPI is to only be a patron, we should ask PSC to change its wording on the call for submission to reflect that. <a class="external" href="https://pirate-secon.net/call-for-submissions-pirate-security-conference-2019/" style="color:#169">https://pirate-secon.net/call-for-submissions-pirate-security-conference-2019/</a></p> <p>*PROPOSED TEXT: "PPI will author a plan to organize the PSC - including a budget and clear responsibilites that will be presented to the board for decision." or alternatively "PPI will ask PSC to change its wording on the call for submissions from organized by to something akin to supported by."</p> <p>*RESPONSIBLE: Name Lastname, (proposed) will....</p> <fieldset class="attachments" style="border-width:1px 0 0 0"> <legend>Files</legend> <a href="https://redmine.pp-international.net/attachments/download/62/14908378_1767599880161568_8108750886411141338_n.jpg" style="color:#169">14908378_1767599880161568_8108750886411141338_n.jpg</a> (27.3 KB)<br> </fieldset> <hr style="width:100%;height:1px;background:#ccc;border:0;margin:1.2em 0"> <span class="footer" style="font-size:0.8em;font-style:italic"><p>You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it, or are involved in it.<br>To change your notification preferences, please click here: <a class="external" href="http://redmine.pp-international.net/my/account" style="color:#169">http://redmine.pp-international.net/my/account</a></p></span> </body> </html> ----==_mimepart_5c043570cf285_4fdb2ae0b7b01658918f7--

Also available in: Atom PDF